Bird Watching, Cherry Picking, Arts and Crafts near Fouriesburg
For those who prefer to stay at base and relax, one can opt to take walks into the mountain, have a swim in the pool and braai beside the cottage whilst enjoying the serenity and splendour of this Eastern Free State countryside. There are diverse activities to be enjoyed and places to discover in the area.
Guests are welcome to enjoy the use of the thatched entertainment area around the pool or play table tennis on the patio. There is a netball ring in the garden and ample space to play ball games and volley ball.
- Bird Watchers - Over seventy species of birds have been spotted on the farm.
- Visit the Katse Dam in Lesotho (175km or 2½hours on tar road).
- Arts and crafts in Lesotho - traditional weaving, basotho hats etc.
- Angora rabbit farm in Clocolan.
- Cherry picking - November.
- Asparagus farms - October/November.
- Idle away the time by the swimming pool and lapa.
Facing the spectacular sandstone hill with the outcrop shaped as a camel's head (giving it it's name) is this tranquil farm with glorious views of the Maluti Mountains...
Situated near the Caledonspoort border, the location is ideal for hikers or visitors to this area for a short stop-over. It is also a perfect base to explore Lesotho's major tourist attractions...
For those who prefer to stay at base and relax, one can opt to take walks into the mountain, have a swim in the pool and braai beside the cottage whilst enjoying the serenity and splendour of this Eastern Free State...
We would like to remind you that the online booking process is automated and secure. Consequently, bookings made online are processed more quickly than those submitted by fax, telephone or email...